You will continue our processes to embed HR best practice across our business and drive these changes and focus across the business. You will also be a champion for change and have an ability to think longer term about where the business in Finland wants to go and how HR can assist with this but also be hands on, dealing with practical issues in our Plant and also Union negotiations.
- Develop Business Unit HR strategy, priorities and plans in Finland that align with overall business and Group HR strategy and supports Business Unit and Divisional strategies and plans.
- Develop process and procedures to ensure HR best practices.
- Contribute to the BU leadership team’s development of overall business strategy and growth objectives.
- Develop organizational strategy to identify and develop key talent and increase the level of internal mobility to ensure that the current and future needs of the organization are achieved.
- Ensure that processes are in place to identify all critical roles and succession plans are developed. Further you understand the importance of having processes in place, while still being able to influence above processes.
- Management of the day to day employment relations problems, disputes or issues including IR/ER negotiations, disciplinary processes, terminations, restructuring activities and grievances.
We are looking for people who thrive in changing environments and have a future focused mind set, always looking for opportunities and bringing fresh ideas to their team. This role is highly proactive and will require excellent team working skills and ability to build effective and sustainable relationships quickly and provide commercial and operationally focused solutions. The individual will be a strong HR generalist with a variety of experience and exposure across all areas of HR, with a particular focus on ER, Strategy development initiatives, L&D, Workforce Planning, Organisational Development within a large manufacturing environment. They will be able to demonstrate how they have developed best practice HR initiatives across previous businesses they have worked and how they have sustained this change, imbedding processes as they have gone. They will have tenacity and resilience and be able to demonstrate both qualities effectively.